Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Looking for Work

Well Christmas and New Year has passed, and I do wish all the very best of 2007 all of you.

I am in the looking for work situation now. I am a Construction Safety Advisor (CSO), Officer sounds so formal. When really all I do is advise companies and workers of what the safe work rules are. I do enjoy the work as I come from a back ground of Occupational First Aid or Industrial Medic. In that position you pick up the pieces after the fact or Reactively. I am now Proactive in that I encourage workers not to get themselves into the situation that will hurt them. So far it has worked very well as the companies that hire me are usually proactive to start with and the workers understand the basic concept of working safe and enjoying the pay that they get.

Update: Cancel the looking for work a company called and are putting me to work.

Well I just the up side of being out of work is that I get to move a lot of snow around, it has snowed about 4 in or 10 cm in the past 24 hours and is still snowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.